Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Happy Happy Birthday Marcy Dear!!!!

And Happy St. Patricks's Day!! Today is our lovely cousin Marcy's birthday. Growing up it was such a blessing to always have my family around all the time. Sunday dinners at Grandma's and every other family function was always a blast. Sometimes I can't believe how old we are getting! A few of my favorite things about Marcy:
-Her favorite color is green
-She has always been a great example to me and my siblings
-She is an AMAZING mother to Courtney and Megan
-She always has a positive attitude
-She is very generous
-Her kids are the cutest
We love you Marcy!! Happy Birthday!

1 comment:

  1. She is an amazing mother, and sister! I loved your "few of my favorite things". That was such a cute idea and they were all very true!

    ReplyDelete