Wednesday, March 25, 2009

YOU DON'T HAVE TO BE SIXTEEN

Yes, it's true, I have a (practically-08) brand new car (see pix on post Alli did below). I am as excited as a 16 year old getting her very first car. This car does have all the bells and whistles, everything except leather seats. There are so many books to read about all the fancy things this car has and does, that it will take me half a day to get through them! Thanks so much to my loving family for doing this for me. Thanks to my husband who has always worked so hard to support our family and for investing in our St. George business and thanks to my amazing sons who have worked so hard to grow the business so I can have this wonderful car. I LOVE IT! Happy Birthday to me!!!!

5 comments:

  1. Can you say "SPOILED!!!!" It's just cuz I'm jealous. HAPPY BIRTHDAY! (on Friday).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday. I am thinking about you.
    Awesome birthday gift. You did good Brad.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Actually it was Patricia who said the above....

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW! What an amazing gift and what a fun car. It is beaiutiful and very you. I love the color, so vibrant!! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh la la!! Hope your birthday was a great one!
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete