Monday, March 2, 2009

WANTED: SUMMER 2009

Huntington Beach

Huge waves!!!
Oh where oh where has my sweet summer gone, oh where oh where could you be?! Oh how I long for the summer again. I have to say my favorite beach trip with my family was the summer of 2007 when we went to Huntington Beach and rented a little house behind someone else's house. It was kind of a fixer upper but we loved it none the less. That was the best trip!! We rode bikes down to the beach everyday and just played in the ocean. Then at the end of the week our dear friends the Clarks came down and we saw WICKED. It was great. I love the summer. Summer means a lot of things to me: Katy comes home, volleyball starts, getting a good tan, swimming everyday, NO SCHOOL, swimming at midnight, beach volleyball, pre-season football and so much more. Summer is the greatest. I can't wait until June of 2009. It'll be the greatest summer EVER!!


2 comments:

  1. Summer? That means I have to deal with 3 little kids in 120* weather, ick! ;) But I just have to endure it for a few months and the rest of the year gives us perfect weather...guess I shouldn't complain :) Maybe I'll be able to talk Tony into taking us the beach...afterall, it is only 6 hours from us... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love summer too but right now i am really enjoying our rainy weather. I love cuddling up with a blanket, good book and some hot cocoa. Of course, have I been able to do that? Not very much but the dream lives on. I can't wait to see your beach pictures this summer!

    ReplyDelete