Wednesday, February 18, 2009

CITM Explained

For any of you who are actually following this blog I thought (Susan-here) I might explain what CITM is. This is the "thing" Alli said I was dealing with in the very first intro blog. Well, it's not communicable, it's not african, malaysian or against the law. It's a phase Allison coined to describe a state of being that she thinks I am in all of the time. When I told her she couldn't exclaim things like "you're crazy!" when we were out in public anymore she decided to coin the phrase CITM so that people wouldn't know that she was still calling her mother crazy. It stands for Crazy In The Mind. So there you have it. I am constantly dealing with CITM but I blame the kids, wouldn't you?

2 comments:

  1. You can blame the kids for a lot of things and CITM is definately one of them! Jody

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, I was wondering what that was! You guys are so funny!

    ReplyDelete