Monday, February 16, 2009

Tribute to a Crazy Little Lady



Meghan is my favorite person in the entire world. I (Alli) love her so much and she is the most amazing person I have met in my life. Okay so that might be a little over dramatic but I felt bad that I left her out in the last of '08. I really do love Moose though. She always tries to do everything for others and since Katy has left we have become closer. I try really hard to be nice to her even though it never seems that way. Meghan loves being in Middle School. She loves choir and she is learning to love volleyball. ;) I will be so sad to leave her in a couple years. It'll be hard!!

1 comment:

  1. I love those yellow tights! I'm so glad that you sisters are so close. I love feeling close to my sister and all my sister-in-laws.
    Marcy

    ReplyDelete