Monday, February 9, 2009

Starting Out

So I discovered this whole "blogging" thing a little while ago and thought it was kind of cool. I don't really know what I am going to write about our insane family, but I thought I might give it a shot. This is Alli by the way. Not Susan (she's currently dealing with CITM, that's a story for another post :) but maybe she will pop her two cents in every once in awhile. But for now, we will just catch up real quick. Kevin and Stephen run our business in St. George and they are doing a rather fine job with that if I do say so myself!! Mom goes up about once every two weeks and helps with...I actually don't know. haha! Kevin and Rachel just had Claire who is adorable and we all love her. Katy is doing the college thing up at Dixie State in St. George so she is close to home and close to family. Meghan and Alli (me) are loving Vegas and volleyball. As for Brad and Susan, they are doing great as well, Dad is still the bishop, coming up on his third year in June. Ta ta for now!! (if anyone even reads this)

1 comment:

  1. I'm hear reading it and I am SO excited about it. Welcome aboard the blogging train! I can't wait to see all the crazy happenings of your family!

    ReplyDelete